Senior Software Developer (Java, Kotlin & Cloud) [m/w/d]
Since 2011 we offer IT consulting and project management services as well as the conception and implementation of software solutions. Based on our IT project experience and a balance of technical and economic know-how, Alphabrik GmbH positions itself in the market with efficient and sustainable solutions. The Hamburg location serves customers in Germany, Austria, Switzerland and other european countries.
Our philosophy is characterised by close customer contact and a solution-oriented approach. Become part of our team, work on various exciting topics and personally contribute to the success of Alphabrik GmbH.
What you can expect
- As a software developer at Alphabrik, you can expect an inquisitive team that implements its self-imposed high understanding of quality through Clean Code and Test Driven Development.
- You will work in exciting software projects with different modern technologies as well as try out new tools and approaches.
- Together with the team you will develop suitable solutions for our customers.
- Good planning is essential: We work according to an agile approach with short communication and decision-making paths. Therefore, overtime is not part of our daily routine.
- Choose your tasks and bring your own ideas.
- To solve problems, we help each other or work in pair programming style.
- We like to learn and share our knowledge. For this purpose, there are scheduled meetings in which, for example, interesting technologies are presented.
- Choose your own equipment - it coud be Mac, Linux or Windows.
- If it suits you, you are welcome to take responsibility, such as planning and implementing new features.
- Completed studies with focus on computer science or similar qualification
- At least 6 years professional experience
- Very strong communication skills
- Strong interest in customer consulting and developing suitable solution approaches
- Independent and responsible way of working
- Motivation to take responsibility on projects
- Good technology overview in software development and interface technologies
- Very good Java and/or Kotlin knowledge
- Experience with the Spring Framework and other frameworks desirable
- Positive would be first experiences with AWS, Google Cloud or Azure
- Experience with common tools, like Docker, Jenkins, Git, Maven
- Motivation to also work with so far unknown technologies and to familiarise oneself with the topics
- Quick comprehension
- Willingness to critically question topics
What we offer
Our goal is to be an all-round attractive and fair employer. This is the only way for us to inspire our existing team in the long term and attract new employees. Here are a few examples of our various many offers:
- Demanding projects in an international environment
- A motivated team
- Flexible and family-friendly working hours
- An attractive salary
- 30 days holidays
- Subventions for local public transport (HVV)
- Home office and sabbatical opportunities
- Free drinks from coffee, tea and water to a selection of soft drinks
- Diverse development opportunities
- The possibility of being able to make a difference and grow with us
- Short decision paths and flat hierarchies
- A lot of personal responsibility
- Support in compatibility of work and family life
- Christmas party, summer party, offsite conference (teambuilding)
- Free choice of notebook (Linux, Mac, Windows)
- Agility in all projects and internal departments
- Working with the latest technologies
- Electrically height-adjustable desks at each workplace
Are you interested? Then we are looking forward to receiving your application with your salary expectations. Send it by email to Moritz Schulz (firstname.lastname@example.org).
You can also send us your application PGP encrypted (Alphabrik GmbH PGP Public-Key, Fingerprint: 82C7 C50A B2B2 AE4C 6651 95EC AB7A AD83 95EA CF41).